Photogrammetry mouse is completely different from all other mouse, two handed operation in photogrammetric systems make it different from all others. Softmouse 3D photogrammetric mouse is an unparallel option in GIS and mapping applications, strategic military planning, and many other 3D applications where user working in 3D virtual environment. Do you want to know more about Softmouse 3D mouse?
Ordering part number: GGS-SM3D-U-KIT
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
• Softmouse 3D – USB device
• Teflon® treated mouse pad
• CD with software and user manual
• Quick installation guide
• One thumbwheel for Z-axis positioning
• Four side buttons (two front and two back)
• Six color-coded top buttons
• X,Y movement – adjustable from 400 to 1600 counts per inch
• Z control thumbwheel – 1200 counts per revolution
FCC Part 15B & EN 55022:2006 + A1 :2007,
and Class B
One-year limited to parts and labor,
excluding normal wear and tear
What are the new features in Softmouse 3D – USB for photogrammetric mapping?
• High-precision X,Y laser navigation with a user selectable resolution from 400 to 1600 counts per inch for smooth and accurate position control
• High-resolution Z control at 1200 counts per revolution
• Soft-acting force, high-reliability buttons
• Smooth silicone top and rear button caps
• 6 feet of USB cable with strain relief
• Virtual serial port emulation for legacy
• New direct USB data interface available
World-class service and support
The Softmouse 3D – USB system comes with a one-year warranty worldwide.
GGS also provides full overhaul service to the large installed base of SoftMouse classic and interface box.
For updated product specifications, ordering, list of distributors, and product support, please visit: www.softmouse3D.com