Digital photogrammetry has modified the planet of photogrammetry utterly. These days it's not anymore necessary to use the previous required expensive hardware elements, if digital pictures are accessible. So only a qualified scanner is requested if the standard aerial photos by analog camera shall be used. The University of Hannover in cooperation with the University of Düsseldorf, both located in Germany, has developed a photogrammetric software system.
LISA-FOTO combines the operate of a straightforward photogrammetric workstation with automatic generation of a digital elevation model by image correlation, the generation of orthophotos and mosaiking. The results from LISA-FOTO may be transferred to LISA-BASIC for the generation of contour lines or different DEMresults.
LISA FOTO Photogrammetric Software / Photogrammetric Workstation
• Image co-ordinate measurement for aerotriangulation with BLUH, manual and automatic
• Object co-ordinate measurement in a stereo model with/without coupled DTM (stereo plotting)
• Stereo correlation for automatic generation of digital terrain models (DTM)
• Ortho images, mosaics from DTMs and ortho images. 3D-views etc. with LISA BASIC
LISA FFSAT Photogrammetric Software / Photogrammetric Workstation
• Similar to LISA FOTO, but for satellite images (Cartosat 1, Quickbird, OrbView-3, Ikonos)
• Orientation with RPC data, enhancement with control points
• Object co-ordinate measurement, DTM generation, ortho images etc. like LISA FOTO
Lisa Geosoftware distributes photogrammetric software since many years. Please visit www.lisa-geosoftware.de for more information. You may also consider listed following photogrammetry software.